New Personal Best

brobradh77

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he said he sprayed 75 shot...and stated it was like 90% humidity.....yeah he has M&H drag radials

I knew he has drag radials, and I was reading that is said he ran a 75 shot. I just wanted to make sure I was reading everything right. He's about a second off what he should be for his mods.

I knew he has drag radials, and I was reading that is said he ran a 75 shot. I just wanted to make sure I was reading everything right. He's about a second off what he should be for his mods.

Yea, I am wondering how street safe Justing did his tune. Brad, how much timing do you see the entire run? any KR? How much boost?

Nevertheless, WELCOME to the deeper 12's! :cheers:

Yea, I am wondering how street safe Justing did his tune. Brad, how much timing do you see the entire run? any KR? How much boost?

Nevertheless, WELCOME to the deeper 12's! :cheers:

I doubt its in the tune... Blackbeast ss has a black bear performance tune and prior to his cam he ran a 13.1@101 in Las Vegas, Nevada track... im pretty sure they both have similar mods...but he should be faster than that none the less though

you need to figure out why your IAT are so high... its obvious thats your main HP killer right there

Yeah Art thats exactly what Justin said...I am going to work with Rick from trick turbos if I havent said it already and work on a solution..he has had a lot of luck in this dept.

I honestly feel like i have a 12.2 or so in great conditions..basically IATS under 130

Yeah Art thats exactly what Justin said...I am going to work with Rick from trick turbos if I havent said it already and work on a solution..he has had a lot of luck in this dept.

I honestly feel like i have a 12.2 or so in great conditions..basically IATS under 130

Did you ever relocate your IAT sensor?

Did you ever relocate your IAT sensor?

No I didnt...I was always curious on how safe that is...I always here that high IAT's will kill a motor if you dont control the timing so I am curious as to why "cheating" the IAT sensor is considered safe...I am no tuner so I dont understand all of the IAT BS any way.

No I didnt...I was always curious on how safe that is...I always here that high IAT's will kill a motor if you dont control the timing so I am curious as to why "cheating" the IAT sensor is considered safe...I am no tuner so I dont understand all of the IAT BS any way.

no... no need to ruin your motor on false IATs..... and its in no way shape or form safe... its actually stupid to do if you ask me