IT'S A GIRL!!

SSMANIAC

I know that I don't know you but you seem like a Really Nice guy and a real PROUD DAD/FATHER and I am VERY HAPPY for you and your wife. May GOD Watch over you and Your Family.

Ginnie SS :cheers:

Thanks for the blessings Gennie!! It is amazing how we sometimes forget how beautiful is the miracle of birth and how much joy and happiness a little one can bring you!!

To all of you in the forum THANKS!!

:seeya:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just think...Some where in the world is a little boy who is going to marry your little girl some day. :wtf: WOW you can hear those gray hairs growin from here!! :jester::jester::jester: I'm closer to that time since our little girl isn't so little at 10. Congrats on your wonderful gift. May she live a wonderful life. :cheers::cheers: As far as the drinks go...just drink one for you and one us every time you think of us. Everyone knows it's the thought that counts. :D:D:D

congrats hun! all my best for you guys and your beautiful little girl, shes truly a miracle. (and we know she'll grow up having excellent taste in cars!!) :D:D

It'S Funny that you say that she is going to have good taste in cars<! I was going to post a picture of her in here but when I did it the picture showed up with the cardomain.com in the right corner. I figured I get picked on if I would let that picture fly like that. :lol: Thanks to all for the Congrats!! Krambo yes please send me that part number for the car seat, NIGHTSHIFT This will be my second one I also have a 9 year old boy. FLASH 2003 Thanks for the PM That was very thoughful.Quickmedic1 after rading your post yes I think I will drink one for every member in the forum.

Thanks again to all!! :thumbs:

:seeya:

Archived