Radix 112 Or 122?

112 ci vs 122 ci.. bigger blower= more efficient boost

ok now it makes sense, i didnt know what the numbers stood for, if they were just a model number or what. I did make the assumption that the 122 was in some way bigger for the obvious reason. I just really had no idea it really stood for they displacement... thanks..

I haven't heard that it's discontinued. The 112HH is though. The MP122HH is better than the MP112, but for the price of it you might as well just get the TVS1900 and make about the same power without the heatsoak.

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't heard that it's discontinued. The 112HH is though. The MP122HH is better than the MP112, but for the price of it you might as well just get the TVS1900 and make about the same power without the heatsoak.

i have been looking online and the only TVS 1900 i have found is for the 2008-2009 model year. Are the new model 6.0 the same as my 03 6.0? what is the difference between the 1900 and the 112, 122 besides the heatsoak? i dont understand what the benefit if the 1900 is over the 112 or 122 is besides the heatsoak.

yes you can get the 1900 or 2300 for the GMT800s, but the kit is not quite yet refined. I have one for my 06, but therewere a couple brackets to be made and they haven't finished an instruction manual yet. The 112/122 has 3 lobe rotors w/ about a 70deg twist vs the TVS's 4 lobe 160deg twist design. Aside from less heat soak, the TVS shines in the way that there is much lower IAT in the upper RPM and there is less timing pulled because of that. The TVS pulls better on the top end.

yes you can get the 1900 or 2300 for the GMT800s, but the kit is not quite yet refined. I have one for my 06, but therewere a couple brackets to be made and they haven't finished an instruction manual yet. The 112/122 has 3 lobe rotors w/ about a 70deg twist vs the TVS's 4 lobe 160deg twist design. Aside from less heat soak, the TVS shines in the way that there is much lower IAT in the upper RPM and there is less timing pulled because of that. The TVS pulls better on the top end.

wow that pretty much clears it up a bit, so the TVS 1900 and 2300 would be better choices than the 112 or 122. Is the TVS still a complete plug n' play setup like the radix systems though? because the TVS system needs to be refined, is it any less reliable? i have tuning software so i dont necessarily need the PCM flash module that comes with the kit so if thats all thats missing in the TVS kit i should be good.

All the pieces and parts are ready, just that they are still getting the Bill Of Materials worked out for our trucks as well as working on the manual, I think my kit was the model for the BOM. It's plug and play, and they have tuning that comes with the kit if you want. When you tear your truck down, you send in your pcm and they onernight it back to you with the tune. The TVS was the only choice for me, the HP limitations have not be found yet... give it a little while, they are just starting to be pushed. I'll say this, all reports point to low end torque as expected, but instead of hp flatening out and falling off in the upper rpms, they seem to just keep climbing. The TVS seems to like some RPM.

Well sounds like the TVS is the new thing... im thinking a TVS 1900 is in my future! any ideas as to what is a decent price for a full TVS 1900 and a full TVS 2300 system? and where can i order either of the kits? superchargeresonline.com has the 1900 listed without a price, and listed for a 2008-2009 truck? is that still the kit i would order even though i got a 03? and the TVS still mounts and looks like the 112 right? it doesnt sit off to the side of the intake manifold right? I know this is a lot of questions, i just wanna make 100% sure that i order exactly what im expecting. thanks for all the info to everyone that has been helping me understand this stuff!