Any American Idol Fans?

Let me rephrase that. The only ones that won AI. Chris didn't actually win, but was probably the best thing to happen to him.

True, true!

He made the right choice not joining up with Fuel after AI, choosing to go solo.

I read on the internet where Queen is interested in talking to Adam Lambert about joining up with them. I think that would be a big mistake for him. His core fan group is a lot younger than the fan base for Queen. There have been very few times in history where a major member of a band is replaced and the results were positive.

The wife and I used to watch another show called Rockstar with Dave Navaro as the host. The first season they were looking for a lead singer for Inxs. Inxs made one album with J.D. Fortune, the season winner. It was OK, but not great. The next season they were looking for a lead singer for Supernova which was Tommy Lee of Motley Crue, Gilby Clark of GnR and Jason Newsted of Metallica. Lukas Rossi won that season and the album was crap.

Edited by SilveradoEsEs (see edit history)