Ss Payoff

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 2003 was paid for from day 1...

my 2005 I bought from the Bank as a REPO... paid cash

actually from the list below... they're all paid off except the '06 Avalon which I owe about $7,000

Edited by Posi12Bolt (see edit history)

well the sss i paided 19,000 put 2500 down and i owe 13900 on it bought it in march 08, the new addition to the fam (extreme s-10) just got it yesterday i put 1500 down and owe 5800 so im in debt lol.

100_0693.jpg

100_0694.jpg

i still owe about 18,XXX, got it new July of 06 for 42K wit taxes and all the bs they add to the sticker and put down 4K. the guy that went to go pick it up at the other dealer said he had never seen an SS or any other pick with so many option, lol "looks like you got all the bells ad whistles!" that always seemed funny to me. i know a lot of guys paid a lot less for their 06's but i love mine and it's worth every single penny to me!!!

It's not an SS however I owe around 18k bought new in July 06. The 0% apr helps big time. I paid $35k...$495 a month for 6 years

lol!!! looks like we got them at the same time and capitalized on the same deal!!!

-Rob

I bought mine brand new in 03 and paid full boat about $42,000. Plus being upside down in my trade in. Thank god for the 0%, that helped out a bunch. Obviously, I really wanted the truck.

I had a bad habit of buying something new every year or two.

This is the only vehicle I have ever kept over 2 years. 6 years, holy crap. Wouldn't trade it for anything. I love it.

BTW: its paid for now :D

Think about this though.

Purchase price $42,000

Blower $ 6,000

Wheels $ 4,000

Tires $1,200

Brakes $ 2,000

Built trans $2,500

Headers $1,500

Exhaust 3 times $2,000

Custom intake $ 600

Tonneau $1,000

Shaved tailgate $1,000

Suede interior $ 1,000

Tuning $1,000

Cowl hood $ 600

Total off the top of my head... About $72,000 And I am sure there is a lot more I have forgotten about.

You guys are a really bad influence.. :cheers:

Bought mine used with 30K on it for $22K back on 7/7/07. It now has 51K miles and I owe around 9K, but by this time next year I hope to have the title in my hand. :cheers:

^^^^^That same day was my birthday and I all remember doing an M1 oil change that day.

Title in hand since day 1.