Ss Payoff

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like I win I still owe 22,000.00 got it in 05 has a 2000 toyota echo and a 2002 honda civic Si hatch back was paying on both traded off both for the SS I owed 16800 on the honda only got about 7000 and owed 6800 on the echo and got about 4 got the SS for 35,000 before adding the rest of what was left on both cars

I got mine dec-10-05 bran new form the show room floor it will be payed off on dec-11-2011 with a payment of 497.23 wow the 03 silverado would have been payed for by now. if i wouldnt have had to had this one so bad. lol

Ok I think I got this one nailed down. Bought the truck in Jan of 08 from a member for $29,000. It was a little more then I wanted to spend, but being almost 2 years old and only having 2000 miles on the clock I could not pass it up. The bank let us barrow more on the truck so we did. Silly now that I think of it, but water under the bridge. We took that money and the money I got for my car, which was paid off and paid off our Visa and other stuff. So.... drum roll please.......we currently owe a little under $29,000 and it should be paid off in about 4 more years or sooner if we can. Truck now has about 15,000 miles on the clock and is still as clean as the day I got it.

i bought mine 2 years ago for 24k with 40k on the clock. i still owe 18k and it has 53k on it. the crappy thing is that i have over 15k in recipts that i have put into modding it. i would only owe 3k on it if i didnt want to go fast.

I don't like to talk about it....i owe 16,500 on a 03 SSS that i got in May of 05 ,Friday ,13th,Traded a 2004 Extreme Blazer,SSS had 5800 miles but got it for close to half price...still owed ALOT on Blazer!!

HAD TO HAVE IT!!

Could have gotten a Viper truck sitting next to it but being a diehard CHEVY GUY....got the SSS!!

Not a SS, but I got mine for $27,500 brand new February 07 from the dealer. It had a $36,00 sticker. I traded my 01 tacoma for it and lost about $1500 from the trade. Then they added some extra taxes and fees and stuff. I owe $23,500 right now. By the way, why is this topic in this section?

Edited by sdimedude (see edit history)