Ss Payoff

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still owe about 18,XXX, got it new July of 06 for 42K wit taxes and all the bs they add to the sticker and put down 4K. the guy that went to go pick it up at the other dealer said he had never seen an SS or any other pick with so many option, lol "looks like you got all the bells ad whistles!" that always seemed funny to me. i know a lot of guys paid a lot less for their 06's but i love mine and it's worth every single penny to me!!!

lol!!! looks like we got them at the same time and capitalized on the same deal!!!

-Rob

LOL yes we did. Bought mine from Martin Chevy it also had a 42k sticker. Paid 35k OTD though. But mines no SS.

LOL yes we did. Bought mine from Martin Chevy it also had a 42k sticker. Paid 35k OTD though. But mines no SS.

:( mines was 39K sticker and i got them to come down a couple grand but after the gas gusler tax and the rest of the taxes they added to it end up at lik 42.5K... this is my first new car and only my second car so i wasnt so good at negotiating. my parents went with me and my mom is great at negotiating and breaking down salesmen into bringing prices down(way down), she latr told me she didnt say anything cuz she thought i wanted to do everything by myself. damn wish she woulda hagled the dealer to bring it down some more tho...

-Rob