I Did It.

Stuck at work, and bored out of my freakin' mind. Anyone else stuck at work?

I feel your pain. I work for Magna Powertrain and make the transfer cases for the SS. There are 7 people here today. Just listening to the Syracuse Lacrosse Championship game. GO SU

Edited by Jim Coher (see edit history)

Tell me about being bored i have been stuck in my barracks room for the last two weeks with no cable, no DVD's, a crappy internet signal and no car!!! WOOOOHOOOO only one more week to go until i leave on deployment I can't wait. I AM GOING NUTS!!!!!

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

Well, as an internet professional I could suggest you click the Back button on your internet browser... but then you would only be at the last page immediately before the end of the internet. :jester:

Mr. P. :)

I'm "in the trenches" too this Memorial Day. Here are the 2 things I've done so far today (other than lunch); First, I had to cancel a Kia parts order worth about $1100 + dollars that I worked on late last Friday afternoon, then I ordered a $6.12 Mazda part which can't be delivered to me until Wnds (no freight companies runnings today). LOL!!!

I'm now listening to the TX Rangers/Yankees game on an AM band radio in my office. :crazy:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)