68 members have voted

1. 1. Interest

• Interested
    • Not interested

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I am looking for a cowl hood anyway I too am interested. I am with Mr. P though, I would want to be able to paint it. What else are you having him fab up for you?

Rob

he's going to make a rad. cover, relay center box and cover and some other misc. carbon pieces, thining about having him do the dash trims, idk, i love the carbon for the race car feel, but i don't want so muchh it looks ricer. it all depends on price really.

Steve didnt you have a topic about this a while back/ I thought i remeber seeing something about a CF hood in here before.

I was be curious for sure about it.

Yeah I've been wanting to do this for a while, but the kind of features I want in a custom hood are very extreme. I may have to cut-up/modify a stock hood to make a mock-up to build a hood from.

Mr. P.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.visracing.com/oldcatalog/produc...roducts_id=1018

i was going to go carbon fiber at one time as well, however the cold temps up here, and the fear that the spring pressure would crack the hood when closing it scared me off. But i still think it would look killer, and its only ricer if your truck sounds like a wet fart.