Nba Finals

Jond983

Has anyone been watching the NBA playoffs? There's been some really great games throughout the NBA postseason. Now we're down to the finals. Who do yall think will take home the trophy..kobe or dwight?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to see the magic win....

and just want to throw a question out there....Does anyone else think Lebron James is on roids?? that dude was not were near that size when he was a rookie...he is the size of a linebacker now

and just want to throw a question out there....Does anyone else think Lebron James is on roids?? that dude was not were near that size when he was a rookie...he is the size of a linebacker now

He was a kid when he was a rookie... 18 to be exact.

lake show ftmfw. i was really hoping to see lebron vs kobe and see kobe shut him down again .

we have the first games here in l.a. so i think we have the advantage and we will take it in 5-6 .

lakers in six :cheers: if lomar odom plays like he played the last two games majic doesnt stand a chance.we have three big bodys we could put on howard and get him in foul trouble early..........KOBE IS GETTING HIS 4th RING!!!!!