Nba Finals

Jond983

Go colts ! :dunno:

:lol:

On a real note, Stan Van Gundy showed how skilled he is as a coach (could have fouled the Lakers and allow the 2 ft attempts instead of the 3 point shot at the end of regulation). This is not rocket science Stan.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

On a real note, Stan Van Gundy showed how skilled he is as a coach (could have fouled the Lakers and allow the 2 ft attempts instead of the 3 point shot at the end of regulation). This is not rocket science Stan.

the magic had a foul to give, and then one more after that would have put them in the penalty. the thing about van gundy that makes him look stupid is that during the postgame interviews he said you don't need experience is these types of situations when obviously you do. had the magic had the experience they would have closed out the game instead of letting kobe & co. make plays when the game mattered most

Thanks for clearing that up,my bad on the fouls to give. Either way you dont let that 3 point shot off no matter what in that situation.

And yes he is an idiot for saying expierance did not play a role.

Thanks for clearing that up,my bad on the fouls to give. Either way you dont let that 3 point shot off no matter what in that situation.

And yes he is an idiot for saying expierance did not play a role.

it's cool. tomorrows game will be very interesting i hope the lakers close it out

The loss isn't on Stan ... its on that idiot Nelson .. come on, my 3 year old son is smart enough to know when to foul. Basketball IQ FTW ... ALWAYS FTW ...