Nba Finals

Jond983

Lakers are taking the first game, also can someone tell Nelson to put his effing mouthgaurd in his mouth? i wanna rip that damn thing off his face.

As for who wins this series I could careless. But i won't be surprised if the lakers win since acording to someone they already have the rings made,lol. :jester:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol even obama predicts the lakers take it

Game 1 score

Lakers-100

Magic-75

KOBE BRYANT - 40 POINTS!!!!!!

if the lakers keep playing how they played Thursday majic doesn't stand a chance :nono: they looked confused and didnt know what the hell was going on.....LAKERS ARE GONNA WOOP THAT A$$.lets see how the majic show up on sunday.........i think denver is a better team than majic

Magic take it in 6....

Care to retract your prediction and issue an apology :jester:

Lakers played terrible tonight, Magic played pretty good... Lakers still won. Its a shame they gotta play all 4 games in order to give the Lakers the trophy b/c the series is already over IMO.

FUN FACT: Phil Jackson teams are 41-0 when they win the first game of a series. :D

:cheers: hell yeah one more win away from another title......lakers up 3-1........dam fisher still has a little lead in his pencil......he won the game for the lakers!!!!!!!!!!

dude that game was awesome. ariza has come along the way i hoped huge 3rd quarter for him. and yes fish looked like the fish of old knocking down treys when the game matters most

:cheers: hell yeah one more win away from another title......lakers up 3-1........dam fisher still has a little lead in his pencil......he won the game for the lakers!!!!!!!!!!

i agree he definatly made the lakers on this one. way to step it up when all doubt was on him

but i also have to say that dwight howard lossed it for the magic. those two freethrows were crucial , had he made one the magic would have won.

A W is a W