Summer Road Trip

misterp

I'm outta hurrrrrr... :driving: Leaving for CA to get my kids, and we are going on a road trip back home to TX. Bullrun is for wussies LOL 5500-miles oh well there goes the show-car 6000-mile per year policy! I am taking the kids to Yellowstone (they've never been there) and my GF told me she has never seen the ocean before (!) so since we will be so close I will take her to Golden Gate Park. I'm also going to drive the back way into CA, since that is where I lived for 13-years I'll show the GF Reno, South Lake Tahoe, and the CA Gold Country too.

Day 1 - DFW to Surgis SD

Day 2 - Surgis to Salt Lake City

Day 3 - Salt Lake City to Lodi CA

Day 4 - Day trip to Golden Gate/San Francisco

Day 5 - Lodi to Idaho Falls, ID

Day 6 - Yellowstone & Teton Wilderness, then to eastern WY (we might need 2 days lol)

Day 7 - Haul ass home from eastern WY to DFW

The trip may take an extra day or two, no time limit on this one - we'll just drive and take time to smell the roses. Hope to have lots of SSS pics to post up. :chevy:

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Sounds like a fun trip. If you or the kids haven't been there, swing by the Grand Canyon. Just got back last weekend. It's incredible!! Have a good time with the kids wherever you go.