Magnacharger Radix Mp112 Rebuild Price

Have a little beat up Radix sittin in the garage and itching to get it installed again. I called magnacharger and spoke with a man name david who quoted me $1,500 worst case scenario and asked me to send him pictures. Of which his email does not work and can't send him pictures and now he wont respond to my calls.

Anyways, (the blower is back home in Chicago and I see it once every while) so I told him I dont know if the case is cracked, if the rotors and bearings are fine, new tuner, etc.

So I'm sure it will be cheaper now I found out the situation is a lot better than what I expected.

Wondering if anyone has ever had theirs rebuilt, damage, what the estimate, price, and customer service was like.

Thanks!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
I would email or call Brian at Magnacharger (was blownchevy on many of these message boards) for a second opinion.

:withstupid: He's the man. Mine was rebuilt before it was shipped to be.. pures like a kitten. The rebuild Price I'm unaware of however, person whom I purchased it from paid for it.

your supposed to get 100k out of a radix before rebuild. On they're website theres information that they continually rebuilt units on a daily basis.. sounds like a fairly routine operation. I wouldn't be to concerned about doing it