New Slow Et's

CenWaSS

Well guys, my first experience at the track with the radix was not so good. I ran absolutely terrible! My best time was 14.43 with a 2.03 60ft I just dont get it? My best trap speed was 93mph?????? Im really going backwards now I think. Track officials says times are now corrected per NHRA rules and set at 22 or 2300 feet above sea level. Outside temps were about 83ish.

Truck feels strong, way stronger than before the radix. Im just very disappointed and a lil upset. Where do I go from here.....anyone want an SS :jester: I just may have the slowest SS on here :cry: Anyone have any ideas?

I went with the following other vehicles and their runs were slow as well...

SRT8 Challenger = a best of 13.85

Lighting went 13.50 (lots of mods)...I was there last year when he went 13.55 stock?

Modded Harley Davidson (G teched 13.4x) and ran 14.34

Stock HD went 15.0xx

So we were all disappointed. Anyone know how accurate those G techs are, just curious?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you did it on a g tech,take it to the track.I do not trust those g techs to be honest,but that is me!!

I ran the 14.43 at the track. I was questioning the G-tech cuz my buddy ran 13.4xx with his G-tech and only ran a 14.34 at the track...big difference.

still your mph should be alot higher.

:withstupid: Agreed, I feel you may have some tuning issues, seems like you are getting out of the hole okay but are really lacking up top. Time to run some logs so you can find out exactly what is happening!

still your mph should be alot higher.

what are your exact mods? tune?

Mods are Radix 112 w/3.0 pulley, 90mm TB, Dynatech LT w/hi flow cats, Corsa Sport, CAI, Nelson Tune (mail order), Zippy shift kit, TBTC, SLP 160 t-stat, transgo tranny cooler.

I hear the TBTC and radix combo is whats hurting me, any opinions?

Mods are Radix 112 w/3.0 pulley, 90mm TB, Dynatech LT w/hi flow cats, Corsa Sport, CAI, Nelson Tune (mail order), Zippy shift kit, TBTC, SLP 160 t-stat, transgo tranny cooler.

I hear the TBTC and radix combo is whats hurting me, any opinions?

dam something is wrong :uhoh: i ran 13.3 @98 with the tbtc and very similar mods in vegas @ 2300 ft above sea level.the only difference is i had a .justin. blackbeartune.I BET YOUR PROBLEM IS IN THE TUNE!!!!!!!................you could be getting max KR* which would retard about 8 degress of timing......run some logs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dam something is wrong :uhoh: i ran 13.3 @98 with the tbtc and very similar mods in vegas @ 2300 ft above sea level.the only difference is i had a .justin. blackbeartune.I BET YOUR PROBLEM IS IN THE TUNE!!!!!!!................you could be getting max KR* which would retard about 8 degress of timing......run some logs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:withstupid:

Get your tune re-done..

:withstupid:

Get your tune re-done..

Im actually on my third mail order tune already since the radix...maybe its just time I switched tuners?

http://performancetrucks.net/forums/member.php?u=18053

There's my cousin Eddies Topics..........the 3-4th page is when he first got the TB stall installed

Thanks Ruff, Im checking into it now....

• 1 month later...

hey whats up mike i just installed a ported eaton with a ported C&L plenum and a 2.93 upper and a new tune in the harley bro and i took it to bremerton washington and ran it there this past weekend and man did it feel totaly different i went for a 13.57@102 with a 1.89 60ft the rest of my runs were in the 13.60 13.61 those were at a 1.9 60ft but it was also in the mid 90* im gonna order a few more mods i need to break 12s lol once that happens im done with it, hows ur truck coming along ill pm u my number again i cant find urs on my phone lol

hey whats up mike i just installed a ported eaton with a ported C&L plenum and a 2.93 upper and a new tune in the harley bro and i took it to bremerton washington and ran it there this past weekend and man did it feel totaly different i went for a 13.57@102 with a 1.89 60ft the rest of my runs were in the 13.60 13.61 those were at a 1.9 60ft but it was also in the mid 90* im gonna order a few more mods i need to break 12s lol once that happens im done with it, hows ur truck coming along ill pm u my number again i cant find urs on my phone lol

Damn, nice job :cheers: We'll all have to make a trip to the track sometime. I havent done anything else to my truck except added another tune from Nelson. From the seat of my pants it doesnt feel any different? I just dont understand, times went up after the radix WTF!!! Oh well, I see another toy coming in the (hopefully) near future....