I'm Back...what'd I Miss

saytagf

PETE!!!!!!!!! wat up!!!!! good to see u still around man, i was gonna hit u up about our last meet but it totally slipped my mind, sorry...

well everything around here has been about the same, always people clashing with each other here and there, only one person i think of got banned but u read that thread already, uhm UR still gay(LOL), and the same people are still the fastest but there's a couple of builds coming really close to being finished and it looks lik those are gonna give the top runners some competition. uh yeah i think that might be it...

gonna try to get another going for the summer maybe hit up the speedzone we hit up last time that was fun so i'll make sure to hit u up for it. where are u staying now??? i'm close to getting my own pad, hopefully in like two weeks or so. glad to see ur busy with work man hit me latr if u want...

edit: i just remembered u can see ur head in my sig so u havent REALLY been gone, lol...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)

what up yo , havent missed much but rob really did come out of the closet. he met some artsy fella from the i.e. tha also drives an sss. kind od creepy if you ask me but hey ive seen weirder shit in compton.

Jesus I can't believe I read most of that...

I've just been caught up in work, moved about two months ago (pain in the ass), dealing with getting the new place all set up, but mostly it feels like i've stopped caring about my truck. It's turned into a full time work truck, But last week I washed clayed and waxed it and kinda feel in love again. lol

welcome back :cheers: ..i had that same problem..get a supercharger or turbo and you will love the crap out of your truck :wub:

PETE!!!!!!!!! wat up!!!!! good to see u still around man, i was gonna hit u up about our last meet but it totally slipped my mind, sorry...

well everything around here has been about the same, always people clashing with each other here and there, only one person i think of got banned but u read that thread already, uhm UR still gay(LOL), and the same people are still the fastest but there's a couple of builds coming really close to being finished and it looks lik those are gonna give the top runners some competition. uh yeah i think that might be it...

gonna try to get another going for the summer maybe hit up the speedzone we hit up last time that was fun so i'll make sure to hit u up for it. where are u staying now??? i'm close to getting my own pad, hopefully in like two weeks or so. glad to see ur busy with work man hit me latr if u want...

edit: i just remembered u can see ur head in my sig so u havent REALLY been gone, lol...

-Rob

Im down for the next meet...Just let me know when yall wanna get whooped again on the go karts

what up yo , havent missed much but rob really did come out of the closet. he met some artsy fella from the i.e. tha also drives an sss. kind od creepy if you ask me but hey ive seen weirder shit in compton.

I knew it all along

welcome back :cheers: ..i had that same problem..get a supercharger or turbo and you will love the crap out of your truck :wub:

I'm holding back from opening that whole can of worms. Get a super charger and it's like starting from day one again.

So has Dave finished his damn truck yet? Where is that monster anyways?

dont get me started lol. just have some immature members putting others on blast and calling there truck a pos for not being a real sss. lol kids lmfao

lol!!! dont pay this guy any mind he's just affraid to tell one of the I.E. guys how he really feels about'em :crackup:

Im down for the next meet...Just let me know when yall wanna get whooped again on the go karts

definately man i'll hit u up...

I knew it all along

uh huh, i bet u did powder puff :wtf:

So has Dave finished his damn truck yet? Where is that monster anyways?

well lets put it this way he's closer then before, he RE-painted again bu he's definately closer.

also not sure if u were still around when Chase started his new build, twins!!!

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52658 '

Dave's build: http://performancetrucks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=420008 . cant find hisbuild thread on here, i'm sure he posted it up but anyways there u go.

here's some pics from our last meet a couple weeks ago: http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...=55195&st=0

uhm yeah think thats it from most of the SoCal peoples...

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)