I'm Back...what'd I Miss

saytagf

Just like the topic says, I haven't been around in months months. What have I missed? Who sold their truck? Who hates who now? Who got banned? Who came out of the closet? Who's the fastest now? You know stuff like that.

welcome back !

theres a locked thread about a new member with a " 11 second ss " go find that, good reading :P

that did make for good reading and since then i think the guy slapped some 22's on his ride. never got him to go to the track with me so i think it was all lies. his truck sounded great and all and had a mean cam but he found out he was spraying a 75 shot. my question is how do you not know what you have under your own hood?

Check out this drama.... gonna need about an hour for the reading lol

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=53131

Jesus I can't believe I read most of that...

I've just been caught up in work, moved about two months ago (pain in the ass), dealing with getting the new place all set up, but mostly it feels like i've stopped caring about my truck. It's turned into a full time work truck, But last week I washed clayed and waxed it and kinda feel in love again. lol

Glad to see everyones still here. I also slowed down on the forum cuz it seemed at one point maybe 6 months back we had a big rush of new members joining and becoming real active. An to be honest most of em seemed like jackasses to me. It's nice to see the same originals hanging around