Wider Tires

Stone150

I was wondering if anyone is running 305/50/20 or 295/50/20 on an oem wheel or 8.5 rim? I like my 275/55/20's but i think wider would be nicer and i don't want to gain any height and would rubbing be an issue? also has anyone tried the Hankook Ventus ST RHO6 or the Nitto NT420S tires? can you post pics please. thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I actually have the two diffrent tires you mentioned. I got the Hankook RH06s up front on a Tuesday. (blowout) then went back on Saturday to order matching back. I was given bad news. Supposedly Hankook dosent make the RH06 in a 305/50/20 anymore only the RH07. After I did a little research I found the Nitto 420s on Discount Tire Zone web site for 147.00 each. They charged me 30 bucks to ship them from Dallas to New Orleans. Walmart charged 16.00 to mount and balance and install. I came out cheaper by ordering them on line then going to a local shop. Most shops in the NOLA area quoted about 175-205.00 each on the 305/50. All in all the truck rides smooth and the Nittos hook up awsome.