Front Differential

Mine is toast and I mean completely toast. I have never seen so much metal carnage in my life. I am actually really shocked my truck would even still move. Anyway, I need a new one. The problem...GM doesn't make them, doesn't have any, and won't be getting any. Anyone have any ideas? Mine was so bad that the housing can't even be used.

Mine is toast and I mean completely toast. I have never seen so much metal carnage in my life. I am actually really shocked my truck would even still move. Anyway, I need a new one. The problem...GM doesn't make them, doesn't have any, and won't be getting any. Anyone have any ideas? Mine was so bad that the housing can't even be used.

thats impressive, have any pictures ? :eek:

better off trying to find one from a denali.. I Think they match up ?

otherwise like delay said.. jasper has them.. but I think they're like 1,300 :crazy:

If your passenger side axle tube and passenger side axle are not damaged, you can just swap them onto a front differential from a regular 1/2 ton 4WD as that is the only difference between the two. You should not have a problem finding a good core for rebuilding at least, if you can't locate one that already has 4.10's.

If your passenger side axle tube and passenger side axle are not damaged, you can just swap them onto a front differential from a regular 1/2 ton 4WD as that is the only difference between the two. You should not have a problem finding a good core for rebuilding at least, if you can't locate one that already has 4.10's.

http://www.denalitrucks.com/forum/viewtopi...d6a164716975a16

Thats the way to go.