New Pics.

LilEz02

hey guys! i finally got around to posting some more pics. i just got on a set of pacesetter shortys. they were painted so i sandblasted them (with the help of dgiepss) and painted them with high temp VHT flameproof. i got a set of the 3 piece engine covers off a escalade and they are in the process of being smoothed and painted black. the seats are katzkin leather and suede. there is a bunch of differnt carbon fiber pieces i put togerther, escalade esv platinum vents and interior handles, a dvd flip out kicker L5 and rockford 900 amp. thats what i can think of right now and i hope you guys like it. sorry pics are small im kinda new to this stuff.

post-18026-1244511158_thumb.jpg

post-18026-1244511231_thumb.jpg

post-18026-1244511300_thumb.jpg

post-18026-1244511379_thumb.jpg

post-18026-1244511464_thumb.jpg

post-18026-1244511534_thumb.jpg

Edited by LilEz02 (see edit history)

Why did you go with shorty's? In a few months your gonna be wanting some lt's! I love the interior though!

i was in the right place at the right time and got a killer deal on the shortys

Looking good man. You gotta get some bigger pics of the interior. I love those seats!! If you don't mind me asking how much did the katskinz run you? Did you put them on yourself?

Rob

...Nothing wrong with Shorty Headers, just do not expect a bump in HP that you will notice. They definately clean up the engine bay nicely.

BTW, need bigger pics. I am getting old and can't see them on my tiny screen. :jester: