TVS1900 3.4" Pulley

TBSS H/E

LPP Longtubes

4" Corsa

48# Bosch Injectors

Outlaw CAI

LS2 90mm TB

Intank Walbro 255 w/ Hot Wire kit

Started the blower instal about 7pm, took a nap between 4am to 7am, finished up about 1pm today. I'm a tired, but happy man!

This is just the "get it running" setup. Hoping to see 5-6 lbs, saw 4lbs at part throttle on the trip around the block. Right now I got my tunner to put most of my TM back in to try and save the 65, so that sucks, but it does feel like it pulls pretty hard even at a FAT 10.8 AFR. Gonna do a 4L80 swap and then I've got a 3.1" and a 3.0" pulley on hand for 8-10 lbs hopefully. Think I've got a vac leak as well, you'll see after I rev, it stays at 1800rpm for a couple seconds before going to idle. Whew... one step at a time.

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00660.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

th_MOV00663.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just swapped my Dakotal Digital gauge mount for the SoCal version and added the stealth option :ph34r: ... No more giving them hints as they aproach from the rear, lol. I didn't reaalize it was so visible through the rear window.. not anymore.

th_MOV00664.jpg

I just got to watch the video, man that thing sounds wicked!!!

We need a drive by to hear that blower scream! If you can hear it over the exhaust!!

At this low boost, the blower is silent! The TVS doesn't whine like the old models do.

At this low boost, the blower is silent! The TVS doesn't whine like the old models do.

Ok, is it the MP's that make a ton of noise? I guess I had it backwards. I know one of them are insanely loud, almost like the Lightning blowers.

The sleeper factor has got to be great, but I have to think that thing would put a 24/7 grin on your face listening to it!