My Ss Vs 96 Impala Ss

angels05ss

whats going on everyone,can someone tell me if a SS impala bone stock can beat me in my 05 SS.as far as my truck mods are only a corsa catback and a volant cai.my best friend keeps busting my ass about how he will smoke my trk and etc....i'd hate to race him and loose!!!! :mad:

Itll be close dude... When mine was stock, it ran 15.1. I have seen many dip into the high 14s stock. If you're AWD, you might have enough out of the hole to hold him off if he spins.

Race him and see dude, ain't gonna lose nothin but a little bit of pride, maybe... The way I see it, you win and your buddy just lost to a pickup. You lose and big deal, he just beat a pickup...

whats going on everyone,can someone tell me if a SS impala bone stock can beat me in my 05 SS.as far as my truck mods are only a corsa catback and a volant cai.my best friend keeps busting my ass about how he will smoke my trk and etc....i'd hate to race him and loose!!!! :mad:

Get a Wheatley tune and I don't think you'll have a problem. Wheatley is right in Houston, TX and I'm sure he'd hook you up :cheers:

www.gowheatley.com

idk about the 96(OBD2) but if it was a 95-94 (OBD1) it would be a good run..

but as impalasspeed said it would be a good run.

i never tryed/raced my stock 96 agiast my truck but i have beat hemi's in it. :wink:

race him and tell us how it go's and if its a DCM (dark cherry)you betta be ready :wink: