Wash And Ice!

Man, I used some of that Turtle Wax Ice and had a beech of a time getting it off. It left an oily film all over the truck. Of course this is on black. I went back over it with a regular wax to get rid of the haze/streaks left by the Ice and had a heck of a mess on my hands. I buffed and buffed until my arms about fell off to get rid of the oily film.

Man, I used some of that Turtle Wax Ice and had a beech of a time getting it off. It left an oily film all over the truck. Of course this is on black. I went back over it with a regular wax to get rid of the haze/streaks left by the Ice and had a heck of a mess on my hands. I buffed and buffed until my arms about fell off to get rid of the oily film.

That would be because its jam packed with oils and fillers to try and hide swirl marks. The same oils and fillers that will wash away the next time you get it wet and leave your finish looking like it did before you started.