My 370

kelleyperformance

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

here are some updated pics... it hit me one day at work that i should shoot some of the parts, why not right? :confused: picked up a complete ARP stainless kit from a build over here that didnt end up using it. painted the coil brackets the blue off my truck, im really happy with it :chevy: nearly free, easy and subtle :thumbs: let me know what you think :)

oh yeah, dont mind the guy doing some "emissions testing" in the background :jester:

Picture030.jpg

Picture031-1.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture043-1.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Man I love the look of your truck. I actually saw a guy a while back with the opposite paint scheme you have. Silver on top and black and the bottom with a single ram air hood and it was SHARP! I have to replace my hood soon so I might do something similar.

cool stuff i think those two will make a nice driveable street truck. i missed your compression ratio?

Exactly. Not only tame on the street for DD but also very capable at the track or the stoplight challenge from a Vette.

Damn pretty sir! :cheers: P.S. love the oil fill cap.

cool stuff i think those two will make a nice driveable street truck. i missed your compression ratio?

its like 9.7 if i recall... somewhere around there lol

Exactly. Not only tame on the street for DD but also very capable at the track or the stoplight challenge from a Vette.

Damn pretty sir! :cheers:P.S. love the oil fill cap.

thank you!! ive been waiting for that :lol: IMO it makes it :D

haha yea nothin special...

and i looooovvvveeee the two tone with the blue.

absolutely gorgeous!

thanks :cheers: , people were quite shakey when i told them what i was painting it lol

nice John she is coming together nice. keep the pics coming

thanks, and i will! ive just realized how fun this whole camera and following mods thing can be :driving: