R.i.p Michael Jackson

EVSSS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This comes as quite a shock. We haven't had power since yesterday so this is the first I've heard about it. I've always felt sorry for him. Musical genius with a mixed up head/life. Gotta be nice to be that rich but really horrible living your life under the microscope. Kinda like Elvis, so rich and famous that you can't fart without making headlines. He made some great music. Thriller is still one of my favorite videos. He'll be missed.

I heard that "MJ" was originally to be cremated. However, after all the plastic surgeries he has had, they are going to melt him down into a Lego set instead. This way he will be happy having kids all across the world "playing with him".

:P

RIP MJ WILL ALWAYS BE THE KING OF POP it truly is sad that he passed he may have been out there but the music speaks for it his greatness and those who didnt like his music dont know what music is i too have mj on my ipod im 25 years old and listen to mj sometimes, i got shit for it from friends but owell nothing beats the thriller music video and the best song by far was billy jean........o and mtv just went up in my book im so glad they are 1 playing music and 2 honoring the icon thank you mtv for stepping up

MJ WAS and always will be a legend regardless of what he did or didn't do outside of his music...IMO there will probably never be anyone as iconic as him and his music was the only thing I ever cared about, R.I.P M.J...You will be missed!!!

Edited by SSinThaNorthWest (see edit history)

No matter what people say, he IS and always will be an iconic legend in the music industry.

My thoughts on the molestation business: I think all of the allegations resulted in settlements. That speaks to me volumes about these people who brought charges against MJ. If my kid were truly molested as these people were claiming, I would not have stopped until he was behind bars for life! Damn sure wouldn't have setteled for a payoff. The parents were nothing but opportunists. They whored their own kids out for a chance to get rich at the expense of someone elses misery.