Bought Me A Dd

I finally decided I was actually going to buy me a DD so I can leave my truck parked. Its a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP so it is super charged..he he..any way I paid $2500 for it...It has its flaws but it will definatley serve its purpose.

008.jpg

009-1.jpg

010.jpg

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Good DD - My pops had one for commuting and got almost 260k on it highway before it threw a rod....

edit - Storm trooper it out and paint the wheels flat black :)

lol...It had a few flaws in the paint but I didn't care..its going to be used to get me back and forth to work...:P

Nice. I also just decided to park mine in the garage at least for the summer months its too damn hot here in Houston! The suns heat rays in time could def crack the dash / wear the leather so not taking any chances. It was just baking in the sun sitting in the parking lot at work. I kept my old truck as a back up so that's what I'll be driving for now heh.

Nice lookin' DD for only $2500................................ :cheers:

By the time I actually get around to buying a DD, the SS will have too many miles, and I won't care anymore...... :rolleyes:

Thanks...I really got in a hurry last feb. when my truck got oversprayed at work...Pissed me off...got it fixed but they still paint outside so I was tired of worrying about it plus now I can take my time messing with my truck.