Intorduction

boeman

Hi guys, I thought I should probably introduce myself :)

I'm a 27yo programmer from Kansas City. I'm on my second Silverado... love the trucks. I traded the '99 Z71 in for an '01 Grand Prix GTP. I found I liked the performance but I hated my fat ass dragging the ground, so I traded it in on a 2002 Z71 (the exact same truck I had before, except it is black instead of Charcoal)

I miss the performance, so I figured I'd get the best of both worlds, sitting a little higher off the road with an extended cab, some serious performance (and it's cheaper to make this truck faster than it was the GTP). That's why I think I'll have the dealership I go use try and grab an Arrival Blue SS from one of the stealerships in town for me! :D

Welcome, if you have the choice why a blue one :confused::confused: Black is faster ;)

well... your truck would be faster if you'd clean it :D

Why would you put pictures of a dirty truck in your signature???

BTW: I'm not touchy about color!

Welcome, if you have the choice why a blue one :confused:  :confused:  Black is faster ;)

well... your truck would be faster if you'd clean it :D

Why would you put pictures of a dirty truck in your signature???

BTW: I'm not touchy about color!

Good Man :thumbs::lol::lol:

Welcome :chevy: . I used to also own a '99 grand prix GTP. It was fun and I had a lot of money into that car, but I really like trucks too. Also got sick of having to borrow or rent trucks whenever I needed. You will enjoy the performance of this truck and the capability all in one package. :thumbs:

-Nick

Archived