Call Of Duty "6"

wody

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my xbox just took a crap, good thing i have my ps3 as back up.

I had to send my xbox in twice now ( for the red lights ) it takes them a month to fix it. Next time it happens I am getting a PS3. Do you think the graphics are any better on the PS3?

Yea, I cant wait either as Ive reserved one at Gamestop along with a few other games for this fall. My xbox 360 tag is Firehawknwv25 if anyone wants to add me and just mention ur from the forum. My ps3 tag is the same as well.

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

I had to send my xbox in twice now ( for the red lights ) it takes them a month to fix it. Next time it happens I am getting a PS3. Do you think the graphics are any better on the PS3?

graphics are slightly better on the ps3, but the online game play on the 360 is way better.

just cuz ur having problems with 360 dont mean your not going to have problems with ps3. xbox 360 online game play is insane. Ive played both and just think 360 is more competive.

never said you wouldn't have problems with the ps3. i was stating that at least you could have a back up until you get the 360 back. competitiveness is equal on both systems, the quality of game play is better on the 360.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

reserved prestige edition today...can't wait.

also new kill streak rewards...ac130 is one example, along with the ability to customize what kill streak rewards to use.