Call Of Duty "6"

wody

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think about the odds of that video. first, someone would have had to be recording a random match. second, the player recording the match is the one that threw the knife, and third which is a one in a million shot by itself, is actually getting a kill with a hail mary knife throw at the final countdown over buildings.

think about the odds of that video. first, someone would have had to be recording a random match. second, the player recording the match is the one that threw the knife, and third which is a one in a million shot by itself, is actually getting a kill with a hail mary knife throw at the final countdown over buildings.

That was the first thing I noticed when I was watching it, "why are they recording this random match?" But their reactions seem pretty genuine, the way they're delayed like it took a second to register what just happened. Idk.

That was the first thing I noticed when I was watching it, "why are they recording this random match?" But their reactions seem pretty genuine, the way they're delayed like it took a second to register what just happened. Idk.

its almost like every match is digitally recorded, then viewed if flagged. i know that people that were caught using modded controllers have been banned from xbox live. so maybe there are a variety of flags just in case of a complaint or incident. in this case, nothing was foul, just an amazing throw that is worth props.

• 2 months later...