Call Of Duty "6"

wody

just got my ps3, sn is TrafficingRock on ps3 and Trafficing rock on 360. no spaces allowed on ps3.

gotta say , ps3 online game play sucks compared to xbox. i dont like the fact i cant throw in some batteries in the remote either.

needless to say , xbox will still be getting my full online attention and ps3 is blue ray.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got my ps3, sn is TrafficingRock on ps3 and Trafficing rock on 360. no spaces allowed on ps3.

gotta say , ps3 online game play sucks compared to xbox. i dont like the fact i cant throw in some batteries in the remote either.

needless to say , xbox will still be getting my full online attention and ps3 is blue ray.

exactly...unfortunately my 360 is down at the moment, so i've been touching up my skills on the ps3.

i pre-ordered it for the 360

Game looks bad arse!

I'm looking forward to soooo many!

God of War III, Assassins Creed II, COD Anything!...

I need to get a PS3 just for the blue-ray and the God of War III....

Does anyone else feel like the 360 controller has it all over the PS3?

Edited by page305 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just happened to catch the new world premiere trailer last night during sunday night football... left me speechless! This is def going to be the best one yet hands down. If you hadn't seen it yet you can check it out on the CoD MW2 official website. I just had to watch it once more this mornin before heading to work hahah

Does anyone on here play online WITHOUT using the unrealistic knife?

Everytime I try to post up and shoot someone some random guy rushes through a door and all I hear is... "Pssst"... and I'm dead.

I bought it to play as a military game, I've never seen a soldier rush into a building and slit someones throat. If I could, I'd mod that game so knives could be used only when ammo's out or you snuck up on someone (no bum rushing allowed).

Just saw the new trailer... I think it's cool they worked in some US locations to fight in. It's arrogant to think that war will never be brought to us... I think we'd make it tough, but eventually someone will try.

Edited by page305 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I have four guys (that I know of) calling in sick tomorrow just to play all night....its crazy, I like the past games and all but to call in sick and miss out on $300 worth of pay is just stupid in my eyes....its just a game after all. I have played all the other titles on every console and by far the best has always been the computer version. For all you that do pick it up tonight and pull a "all niter" I wish the best for you haha. It will be a kick ass game tho