New Kid From Houston,tx

Hello, ive been around here for awhile pickin up somethings about my truck but never actually posted, so heres the first of many lol

im 17, got my SSS after i sold my 1967 Camaro SS....(yes i know) :( but she was burnin a hole in my wallet lol, so i got my SSS used, but love it!

ive gotten a couple mods on it, but without money its hard :P lol but anyways, i was in a wreck in my school parking lot awhile ago :mad::mad::mad: bummed me out not havin my SSS

for a long time, it was the other drivers fault, but the truck withstood the tbone of a ford taurus station wagon lol their car=totaled, mine cost around 9k in all 2 fix, but luckily the insurance took

care of that :smash: , well i guess thats all i can think of at 2:30 AM, whew :chevy::chevy::chevy:

finally goin to sleep,

Nick

im 17, got my SSS after i sold my 1967 Camaro SS....(yes i know) :( but she was burnin a hole in my wallet lol, so i got my SSS used, but love it!

Prepare yourself, the mod bug will bite you again, the SSS will soon burn a hole in your wallet too! :uhoh:

welcome to the site :cheers:

welcome to the site, Get some pics up :chevy:

I will probly 2mrw sometime thanks :cheers:

Prepare yourself, the mod bug will bite you again, the SSS will soon burn a hole in your wallet too! :uhoh:

welcome to the site :cheers:

haha not so much the mod bug but the repair bug.... lol the mod bug has already bit, ive got a plan ready to go, just need money lol.