It's Official, Your On Notice....

so here's the deal, a while ago, i purchased a intake off a tbss, it was used. I paypal'd the member the money, the intake was sent. During which, i bought a new complete intake for slightly mor ethan I paid for the used one. I then posted intake 1 on here and sold it to member 2. I did not inspect the intake personally, i simply shipped it. Appaerntly, it was broke and mended with jb weld. after finally getting my head out of my ass, i agreed to refund buyer 2 his money, at which time, i lost my job and couldn't afford to refund the money. I did not communicate this to buyer 2, and he hasn't been refunded yet. I have been on my new job for a couple weeks now, and was hoping for a refund from the original seller, but after numerous attempts to contact this person, I still have no money back. He said it would be in there on Monday the 6th, but no money and no contact. so i guess I hope this post gets him to refund my money. I have talked to buyer 2 and let him know that his money will be back in his paypal account on wednesday, regardless if i have my money or not, it's not fair to screw him.

So buyer 1, you know who you are, and i won't reveal your name, but I have tried to be patient, but you leave me no choice, pay up. I will give you until Saturday night, or else I'm putting your name out there so EVERYONE will know what's up.

Am i wrong to put this guy on notice? I feel i have been fair, as buyer 2 has been EXTREMELY patient will me and the situation. let me know where i should go next?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so here's the deal, a while ago, i purchased a intake off a tbss, it was used. I paypal'd the member the money, the intake was sent. During which, i bought a new complete intake for slightly mor ethan I paid for the used one. I then posted intake 1 on here and sold it to member 2. I did not inspect the intake personally, i simply shipped it. Appaerntly, it was broke and mended with jb weld. after finally getting my head out of my ass, i agreed to refund buyer 2 his money, at which time, i lost my job and couldn't afford to refund the money. I did not communicate this to buyer 2, and he hasn't been refunded yet. I have been on my new job for a couple weeks now, and was hoping for a refund from the original seller, but after numerous attempts to contact this person, I still have no money back. He said it would be in there on Monday the 6th, but no money and no contact. so i guess I hope this post gets him to refund my money. I have talked to buyer 2 and let him know that his money will be back in his paypal account on wednesday, regardless if i have my money or not, it's not fair to screw him.

So buyer 1, you know who you are, and i won't reveal your name, but I have tried to be patient, but you leave me no choice, pay up. I will give you until Saturday night, or else I'm putting your name out there so EVERYONE will know what's up.

Am i wrong to put this guy on notice? I feel i have been fair, as buyer 2 has been EXTREMELY patient will me and the situation. let me know where i should go next?

A simple search for posts made by INDYSS03 will tell who every buyer is. Easy Cheesy. You are not wrong to call the person out. . . .. . If you try real hard you can figure out where it originally came from and how many times the screwin got passed on.

Well it took about 2 minutes to find out the origin of this intake. If you look at the profile of the person you bought it from, they have not been since the 3rd. I def understand being upset, I have had some issues with a seller before as well. One thing I did notice is that no pictures were posted before the sale. After what I went through with a set of lights, I refuse to send money until I see pics. Even then it is a buyer beware situation. I hope this gets worked out for you man. At least you got the other manifold.

I dont think your wrong at all. I thought I almost got screwed at one point as well, so Id rather know who these shady folks are and NOT deal with them. We'll figure it out as mentioned earlier... :cheers:

:withstupid:

Not wrong at all.

Kick his ass Seabass!

whoop-ass.jpg

you have every right to do so. by doing so you will save lots of head aches for other members who may purchase something from X member later. thanks for the heads up