It's Official, Your On Notice....

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Joe sorry to hear/read about this. He did read your post a short time ago, so maybe he will make good. I bought something from him awhile back with no problem (sorta slow w/ communications though)

Lets add some more info.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...c=55498&hl=

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...c=56008&hl=

I got a confirmation from SKEET that he did sell it to Jasen / TX-SS.

The reply I got from SKEET is below. Thanks for the reply Skeet.

yeah i sold that intake to jasen, whats defective? besides the jb weld the intake works well, a friend of mine used it for 4 or 5 months without problems now it didnt have broken tabs, which tabs are you talking about? the bolt hole tabs?

DSC01230-1.jpg

ALL OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED WITH FULL DISCLOSURE INSTEAD OF "COMPLETE"!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets add some more info.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...c=55498&hl=

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...c=56008&hl=

I got a confirmation from SKEET that he did sell it to Jasen / TX-SS.

The reply I got from SKEET is below. Thanks for the reply Skeet.

yeah i sold that intake to jasen, whats defective? besides the jb weld the intake works well, a friend of mine used it for 4 or 5 months without problems now it didnt have broken tabs, which tabs are you talking about? the bolt hole tabs?

DSC01230-1.jpg

ALL OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED WITH FULL DISCLOSURE INSTEAD OF "COMPLETE"!!!!!!!!!!!

you are completly correct, i should've taken the time to unbox it and take pics. from the post it sounds like he was going to get it until he found out the 5.3 already had the some intake.. i'm going to email the shit out of him until he returns them, if anyone has his phone number, pm it to me so i can call him

he was actually on here earlier, i know he has to have at least 10 pm's!!

Edited by INDYSS03 (see edit history)

you are completly correct, i should've taken the time to unbox it and take pics. from the post it sounds like he was going to get it until he found out the 5.3 already had the some intake.. i'm going to email the shit out of him until he returns them, if anyone has his phone number, pm it to me so i can call him

he was actually on here earlier, i know he has to have at least 10 pm's!!

Seems someone is back. Pms have been answered. Things are looking a little better.

Maybe

Since I can't figure out how to post pm's in here yet, the following is a few of the conversations txss and I have had about the money. As soon as I can figure out how to post them, i'll include all of them which shows he told me more than once that he'd return my money.

His initial reply:

OK wow this blew up fast, Ive been on vacation with some buddies and got back today. I think you turned this into a bigger deal than it really was. If you really cant deal with it and need to bring in an attorney to settle something for less than $100 I'll buy the intake back. I hope you felt nice trashing my name on the site while ive been gone.

You guys can read the post for your self, where did I begin trashing his name? Hell, i never even mentioned him by name.

His response:

The intake works fine man, but whatever floats

your boat. And if you would have closely read one of my previous pm's, I

informed you that I did the same thing you did and never took the intake out of

the box.

My response:

That's fine, I understand you didn't take it out of the box, but I didn't want one that was welded, what if I had been running some form of FI?? And obviously the other guy didn't want an epoxed one either. All I want is to get my money so I can get zeake his money and you can have the intake back and do whatever you want with it. I mean, you said once you'd refund my money, so do it. Shit happens, I don't want to run your name down either, I just simple told you I was going to make a post about this situation, and I didn't hear from you(vacation or not) so I made it. Pay me the money, and I'll have it deleted, and people will forget about it, or I can post the pm's you've sent me and let them judge you.

His response

I'll send you the money when I can..

My response:

well when will that be? any idea?

His Response:

Honestly I cant say

Mine:

look, i know things are hard right now, so just pay me 50 this week and 50 next week, and it's good. i really can't afford to wait, i'm already out 100 and it's killing me.

His:

Ok ill get on that

Really, I mean I'm trying to help out the guy. I mean, am I overreacting here? And yes, TXSS, i will get a lawyer involved for only a hundred dollars. Why, becasue my uncle will work for free because he doesn't like being ripped off either! So yes, it may take a while, but beleive me, the headaches and bs you'll have to go through will be much more of a pain in the ass than just simply refunding my money. Have a good day.

I personally feel if you sell something to anyone and its not exactly what yout old them it was you should offer a refund in return for the oject sold. PERIOD.

I recently bought something from a member and when and when i got it all hooked up it would not turn on. He refunded the money with no problems...Thats how a transaction should be IMO.

All too often people sell stuff and look at it as it is now someone elses problem and I already have your money so oh well...Not a good trait IMO.

If it was deceitful through intent, I think the shipping should be covered both ways... I hate nothing more than to lose either way because someone tried to be shifty. If it was their gamble to pass off an inferior product it should be their loss to cover ALL costs of the deal when their bluff is called.

My $.02

• 2 weeks later...

I know of another member the person in question is screwing with, said person was supposed to send some OBX longtubes to another member, and never did. It took a PayPal claim being filed in order for the parts to be shipped. Taking a persons money and running with is F'ed up. :nono::wtf:

he emailed last weeek and said,

"Hahaha you sound like a 5 year old who didnt get a toy at the store..I GURANTEE i will send the $100 shipped via paypal by monday the 27th. As long as you agree to pull the stick out of your ass once you get your money. "

so txss, pay up you little bitch, be a man, own up to the fact you f'd up. Tell you what, just sell ur ss, cause fags don't really deserve to own these trucks, and your probably not really welcomed on here anymore, just a hunch.