3 Years Dry!

fast4popper

great job! relapse is a mofo, dont do it!

Relapse IS a mofo, lol.

I have been doing the sober thing since 2006. I would have had three years but fell of the wagon. But... I am back on. It feels good. Anyways.....

Congrats Chris!!!!!! Keep it up.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, well i haven't blown any money on my SS in about 3 weeks. :loser: But, really, congrats man. Can't be easy.

Now that's the addiction I need intervention for! Good lord I need to stop blowing money on my truck for a while. But, congrats Chris. I know a few that have tried and failed in short order... 3yrs is a hell of an accomplishment, no turning back now.

congrats on being sober. its a hard thing to do. breaking habbits is very hard to do. Amonth or so ago i was thinking i dont have any bad habbits and my wife said yes you do. And i asked her what and she said modding every car we have. so i tried not to work on one of are vehicle for a week and i just couldnt do it. Im ok with it but it just goes to show how addicted to things we can get. And also congrats to everybody else who is trying to quit.

:cheers:

13 years for me :thumbs: was easy for me. after being a HEAVY drinker most of my life, i was turning into someone i did not like, in myself and in other people. a nasty DRUNK..against family, friends, anyone who got in my way. so one day i just said F**k it and quit. best thing i have ever done..

now if i can quite smoking that easy, i would be a lot better off...

good luck

:seeya: