Installed Front Swaybar Bushings

96vteccd5

FYI, the SSS does not have a factory rear sway bar...the only companies that will sell you just the rear bar are Addco and Belltech, Hotchkis will only sell the front and rear as a set, which may be a better option for you Jason.....

Yea thats pretty much what i ment guess i didnt word it well :jester:

And definitely goin with hotchkis if i can. I was thinking about just getting the kit for mine anyhow, but i think ill go with the SS set for the bigger front bar.

FYI, Hellwig also makes an adjustable rear sway bar for our trucks. I had one for a few years, liked it but then upgraded to the Belltech. I also swithched my stock front sway bar to the Belltech and did the bushing swap as well. HUGE difference in performance.

oh yea i did mine at the same time i did shocks and it handles like a car now, my only problem is im eating up the outer edges of my hankooks and it looks like bad alignment wear so i took it twice to get lined up and shes dead on i just corner too fast

oh yea i did mine at the same time i did shocks and it handles like a car now, my only problem is im eating up the outer edges of my hankooks and it looks like bad alignment wear so i took it twice to get lined up and shes dead on i just corner too fast

so fast you said it twice....

:P

• 1 year later...

I just did this upgrade yesterday...defiantly worth the $10 it cost me(I had the sway bar mount bushing from an old energy suspension master kit that I didn't use, so I just had to buy the end links).

There's less lean on corners and alot smother hitting potholes, it doesn't rattle any more.