Which Car Would You Buy

04CHASE

Which car would you buy ?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. 2006-07 Corvette Z06 or 2010 Camaro SS m6

• 2010 Camaro SS m6
    • 06-07 z06 used with low miles

ZO6!!!!!! i like that new Camaro's but the Vette is just sinister when comparing both stock to stock, even with a couple mods the ZO6 will pull one. PLUS 427 x 2 would be a dope screen name!!!

lol, u'll have twins twice, twin turbo's and twin 427's :devil: ... i mean come on Chase wat more convincing do u need!?!

vette, for the simple fact that the maro was just released and the kinks may not be worked out of it for a couple years....if the production lasts that long.

:withstupid:

-Rob

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo Chase check out this thread from tbssowners[DOT]com:

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31136

basic break down: dude ran his tbss with magnaflow and res. delete against a stock G8 GT and got eaten up then the same G8 ran a 2010 SS(auto) and beat him by 1 car length. the Camaro was trying to paddle shift so he hit the rev limiters twice but still stands the G8 got it. then the guy in the tbss ran him, tbss mods now are intake, tune, magnaflow, and res. delete and he got the Maro by 1-1.5 cars to 100mph. i know the TBSS's are quick but to outrun an SS Camaro.?. makes me question weather the new Maro's are really that fast...

idk just food for thought i guess...

-Rob

i had my mind made up before i started the poll.

i will get one it just wont be right now, probably for my birthday near the years end.

im getting into a house first and see how i like making that payment. if im going to get either one of these my payment must be below 600.

i actually contemplate this a lot. my next vehicle will be one of those, that is my plan at least. the vette seems to be the better choice with my calculations. but they camaro would be cool, you dont see too many yet

i WAS in the same boat till i realized that i am going to cali... my two choices were 1) a infiniti g35 or 350z (price wise much cheaper and still looks good with potential to be fast) or 2) 2009 z06 (pricey, but could easy attain 700+whp LEGALLY with a blower).... i came to the conclusion that i wasnt getting the car till 2013-2014 which by then the price will have dropped alot, so the z06 it iz! those cars are bada$$ and will will never look old..... never thought about getting the camaro, but i never did look into one also..... did make a post a while back about the g8 gt, and still think about it today, but the next car i get myself will def be a 2 seater.... now if my wifey still wanted the g8 gt, then its on!

with the way that chase builds his cars....... z06 all day!!!! you can do it!

I could vote either way, but I swing towards the Z06 and then go see my aquaintance at Katech...He is the Director of Aftermarket sales and has a Katech Track Attack Z06. He was considering selling it, but I think he wanted more than anyone was willing to give, so he kept it.

that pic of the black camaro shows the body kit painted. i talked to the dealer they said it comes flat black matte grey whatever color it is, so you would have to paint it. def adds alot when its painted. the 6spd camaro also has a few more phonies, i would like to see the G8 vs. Tbss vs. Camaro ss with the 6-speed.

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)