Which Car Would You Buy

04CHASE

Which car would you buy ?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. 2006-07 Corvette Z06 or 2010 Camaro SS m6

• 2010 Camaro SS m6
    • 06-07 z06 used with low miles

what problems do the 2010 have?

I heard they pulled production of the SS b/c they were breaking output shafts. Bad batch of trans's. then there is the weights on the front brakes. then the front bumpers cracking near the top of the head lights, stress and speed form a crack in the bumper cover.

cool car but GM dropped the ball on it, for as long as it took to hit the market they should not have these issues. if you want retro coupe get a challenger.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZO6 for sure.... the 2010 camaro is awsome and i would probably pick it over a regular vette right now but its only a matter of time before people get used to the new camaros running around and then remember how badaSS the ZO6 is!!! just cant beat the BEAST

I have nothing against the new Camaro, but I voted for the Z06.

If it we were talking about a 2011 or 2012 Camaro, I go that way due to having a small family. Also, I'd never buy the 1st year of ANYTHING as a new design...

i think everyone who is saying the camaro over the z06 has never driven or rode in a vette. they are both great cars but you are comparing apples to oranges on this one.

IMO, the only thing the camaro has right now over the c6 z06 is the cool-wow factor of being the all new camaro. stock camaro vs. stock z06, the z06 will beat it in every catagory. with a performance car, weight has a lot to do with it and the camaro is like 1,000 lbs more to start than the z06. thats huge.

just my opinion though, not looking to start a fight.

Edited by Justin Lamanna (see edit history)

i know i was comparing apples to oranges as i have done lots of research . the only thing that made me like the camaro is the tvs2300 numbers on some ls3's .

however by the end of the year when i plan to buy i know the z06 will be in the high 30's . the only thing i want to know is what will the motor in the camaro be in 2011 or 2012? im hoping LSA motor. but even then , having two 427's would just be ****ing cool , huh rob??? :jester:

i think everyone who is saying the camaro over the z06 has never driven or rode in a vette. they are both great cars but you are comparing apples to oranges on this one.

IMO, the only thing the camaro has right now over the c6 z06 is the cool-wow factor of being the all new camaro. stock camaro vs. stock z06, the z06 will beat it in every catagory. with a performance car, weight has a lot to do with it and the camaro is like 1,000 lbs more to start than the z06. thats huge.

just my opinion though, not looking to start a fight.

But have you driven a 2010 Camaro? I love Vettes, don't get me wrong. As far as the weight...it's more like 631 lbs. 2SS w/ manual is 3849 lbs and the Z06 is 3180 lbs.