Lets See Your Dogs...

BlkSSnCpt

This is "A Kiss For Klohee", or Klohee for short. She is 5 and a half years old and we rescued her from Doberman Rescue of North Carolina. She has her Canine good Citizenship Award and is going to be participating in competition obediance. We may also get her certified as a therapy dog.

klohee1.jpg

KloheeSmile2.jpg

This is "Judge Maddog Bone", or Judge for short. He is just a spoiled rotten little dog, but he is my boy!

judge1.jpg

JudgeBatHat2.jpg

how big is yer doberman...mine is 9 mths old and push 90lbs and shes gettin bigger...all muscle :jester:

• 2 weeks later...
Wifes early bday present...I'm used to labs and great danes...this is a little bit of a change :P

1.5lbs

post-11352-1249342274_thumb.jpg

post-11352-1249342302_thumb.jpg

I think I might loose some man points for this, but when I move and can get a dog, I am getting a Yorkie. My sister has 2 of them, and I fell in love with their personalities.

I think I might loose some man points for this, but when I move and can get a dog, I am getting a Yorkie. My sister has 2 of them, and I fell in love with their personalities.

Nah - I know what you mean. They're like little teddy bears. I'm a big dog guy by all means but this one is pretty cute.

...now if I can just keep my wife from putting stupid outfits on him it'll be a miracle.