A Proud Dad Part 2

BigBlack

As some of you know my sons little leauge team made it to the Championship, with a big hit from my son. :D Well game 1 we got are butts kicked 10 to 4. They had one of the best pitchers in the leauge starting, they pulled him out to save him for game 3 if one. then we saw that was the only pitcher they had HAHA :devil: Game 2 we won 7 to 5, my kid walked 3 times, man he's got a good eye for the ball.. We were hitting the ball all over the place.. Some mis ques on are part throwing the ball around mad it a little closer than it should've :idiot: but they are only 10 tru 12 yrs old.

Game 3 all or nothin, there best pitcher v's ours.. We were up 1st and we jumped to a 2 -0 lead :thumbs: good start. My son made a Dustin Pedroia like play at 2nd base. The ball bounced off the short stop and my kid grabed it out of the air with his foot on the bag for the force out.. Holy crap did I just see that. Well its the top of the 6th the score 4 to 3 u, ok we need some runs.. Basses loaded my boy is up and rips a single down 3rd bas line for 2 RBI's.. 1 out we load the bases again a grand slam WOW :eek: , the nail in the coffin.. We won 13 to 3 Ya baby... We are the champions.. It was pretty sweet

damn bro thats tight. congrats..

i remember my playing days which werent to long ago, with travel ball, little league, pony. i played on some pretty good teams and was a pretty good player and it seemed like whem my dad was watching my games he was at peace. awesome feeling for a son but i bet even more as a dad, i cant wait till my son plays baseball. hopefuly doesnt get moms side of talent lol..

well back on subject congrats :cheers: