Spanked A Ford Lightning

BigBlack

Weird... Lightnings pull well up top. Only reason they are in the 14s stock is because of traction. The 2nd gen one's I'm talking about. And the S/C whine is extremely noticeable in those 4.6 w/ the eaton. They scream like a baby being cooked under the hood. I actually just ran a modded one out here a couple weeks back, not sure the mods but he said it was well modded and has run 12s. We went from 20-70 and shut down cause of where we were at. I was about 3 lengths ahead but I could see him gaining on me.

There is another guy out here that I was actually stationed w/ at McGuire. He has modded his quite extensively though. He is putting down over 500 to the wheels now on a bigger blower. His rim/tire combo is junk tho. BSn w/ him the other day I said its probably worthless under 50. He said actually at 60 you can punch it and itll still get sideways. 295s on the back, but extremely low pro on 20s. Truck isn't my taste at all, but I sure wanna go for a ride in it....

lol good kill man alot of people base their judgement off of youtube lol but i dont care . i got a lightning too from a dig got him by a car up to 80ish had to stop because of traffic ,i ran the same guy with my caddy when it was supercharged i beat him by 2-2.5. the ss had intake, exhaust, handheld programer and the lightnig was bone stock

Edited by caddy03pimpin (see edit history)

Any of you guys can get a lightning from a dig. Our trucks are RWD and you have AWD. To be honest you are comparing apples to oranges. You may get us from a dig but I will bet we are going to catch you quick. Ask a couple of your fellow members. And correct me if I'm wrong its not who wins the dig its who wins the race right? And by the way...my truck is a 5.4 not a 4.6!

Edited by kcsswife (see edit history)

who really cares if its a 4.6 or a 5.4 Does anyone? All that matters is a fellow MASSHOLE LOL beat a FORD truck. I dont see alot of them or SRT10 to run and most here my exhaust and think its really fast the the SS badges so they dont try. Be honest everything is slow or something else is faster. Its about having a good time with other car/truck people

I just think its funny how you beat a Gen 1 Lightning and you think your the shit lol

you couldnt hang with a gen2 for sure lol

wish i lived by you cause i would show you a thing or two :chevy: <---Wtf lol thats cute

im glad to see you ford guys getting on a real site!!! lol, welcome all! there are fast svt' s just like there are fast sss's. i love reading these pissing contest it's good reading :pop: . BUT, my brother owns a supercharged harley dont know what year off the top of my head " around '03-'04 all black with the micro harley writing in the stripe but it runs low 14's with the pulley upgrade he got for it but talk about a bucket!! he will never by a ford again within the first year of owning it he blew the bottom end out of it "dealership put a new motor in it " and has replaced 2 trannys ,it was all under warren tee because he bought the extra package when he bought it brand new , but he was pissed about it forever , but any way keep the comments coming its very entertaining and welcome you newbie ford boys...

I just think its funny how you beat a Gen 1 Lightning and you think your the shit lol

wish i lived by you cause i would show you a thing or two :chevy: <---Wtf lol thats cute

I'd say get this kid a seat but I doubt he will be on here long. good first post there kid. :yellow_loser:

SON OF A B*TCH, i knew it was a matter of time before this would happen, hahaha, this is great, we got bowtie, mopar, and blue oval on this site now :lol: , haha all we need now are some honda kids in here and well be all set for a good ol battle royal :lol:

post-13274-1250221646_thumb.jpg

SILVERADOSS.COM READ THAT! :chevy::chevy:

Edited by Vidalss (see edit history)

lol ...Lightning owners take getting beat more personal than anyone else....I'll repeat a comment we made earlier..On another forum the L owners went to running thier mouths about how slow chevy is and we had a meet at Ennis and the slow chevy crowd handed the L's thier asses :)

Guys, I'm really sorry about some of these guys I call my "friends" running their mouths. I just want you to know that I do not approve any of their actions nor can I control them. I have brought it up in the lightning forum and let them know how disrespectful I think it is. Again I'm sorry.

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22596