Spanked A Ford Lightning

BigBlack

lol ...Lightning owners take getting beat more personal than anyone else....I'll repeat a comment we made earlier..On another forum the L owners went to running thier mouths about how slow chevy is and we had a meet at Ennis and the slow chevy crowd handed the L's thier asses :)

I have a pic of your truck and the purge blower at those races, its looks BA man! Had to save it to my collection of Sss pics :chevy:

i posted my response to the crap that was spouted here today over on the lightning site. my friends, i apologize for all of the drama, and the way i feel about it right now i think im just going to lay low for a while. i am so tired of website drama i want to puke.

those who know me most likely have my cell number.

All that matters is a fellow MASSHOLE LOL beat a FORD truck. I dont see alot of them or SRT10 to run

MAsshole for the win!!

I have 2 Srt-10s within a 10 mile radius and one lightning that is afraid to play. I asked him for a quick lil tour around my area and he worthed "no way man."

Is that not a common problem on some of the modular Ford engines?

I have heard of plugs pulling out of the factory heads for years, it is surprising to me it wasn't a recall to be honest.... I never heard of a Lightning pulling plug threads but I guess it shouldn't be a surprise.

:confused:

LOL!

Now THAT's the attitude!!!!!!

:thumbs:

That happened to my friends 5.4 liter F-250.

I just think its funny how you beat a Gen 1 Lightning and you think your the shit lol

you couldnt hang with a gen2 for sure lol

wish i lived by you cause i would show you a thing or two :chevy: <---Wtf lol thats cute

Hey I thought this was SilveradoSS.com. Not a Fordlightning cachow site.. I come on this site because I have a SS, I don't go on your gay ass site and look at your gay blue oval shit soo why dont you go back to blueoval.com :yellow_loser: I dont get it why you come here and start shit. Yes a gen 2 is faster than my SS woopie doooo.. :chevy: and yes it is cute Ford at least the circled the problem..Later Ford lightning Mcqueen