Clutch Packs And What Else?

i am having my buddy throw a torque converter in my truck and shift kit. while its out he is putting in the beast sunshell, 2nd gear vette servo and forward pinless acc. piston. is there anything else i should do while its out? i was thinking of doing the clutch packs is this worthwhile and what is the best brand to go with and where is it the cheapest??? is it a very hard project? also should i do the reverse acc piston also or anything else while its out. im not looking to break the bank but id like to do it right while its out. please list anything else that should be done that will help it hold up. also refilling fluid with the bg synthetic. was told it was the best fluid i could get for the tranny. all info is appreciated. please include price range and where i can buy parts if anything else is needed? also for the clutch packs is the red alto ones best or the zpacks? thank you in advance. also tranny only has 50,000 on it.

What mods are done to the truck? What is the power level?

mods are.. obx long tube headers, no cats, magnaflow dual exhaust, s and b cold air intake, throttle body spacer, ported and polished throttle body, msd 8.8 ignition wires, zex spark plugs, wheatley performance tune, 2800 stall torque converter, beast sunshell, transgo hd2-c shift kit, forward pinless acc piston, and vette 2nd gear servo

truck is 03 silverado ss awd 4.10 gears

was wondering if i should do anything else tranny wise? i was looking at the clutch pack kit that had the bands and the kolene steels in it. please let me know what the best thing i should do is of if its not worth the labor or parts for current mods. truck only has 50,000 on it so i wasnt looking for a complete overhaul but if i do something once i like to do it right...

this is my daily driver i want the most bang for the buck but i need it to stay reliable.

the zpack is a pile of shit!

which shift kit?

parts list

superior kit kit

add a billet 4th servo if you choose, but don't use the billet 2nd

red or carbon lined wide band with the reinforced anchor

block the 3rd gear accu. exhaust

aluminum accu. pistons

rpm spring kit

alto red eagle 3/4 clutch pack with 9 clutches and kollen steals

alto clutches for all other frictions

read "slinger" planetary (this is a 4 pinion planet with the reinforcement ring they are just a strong as the 5 pinion or stronger)

29 element dual cage input sprag

350 lock up front stator bushing

change the case bushing

bleed orifice drilled in input housing or use supplied orifice plug with the 3/4 kit

beast sunshell

reinforced billet ring and piston for the input drum

some parts can be ordered from

http://www.oregonperformancetransmission.com/

the input drum stuff is from circle D

build it right build it once.

I can also get you the billet input and output shaft but they are not cheap