Its Finnally Over

mcmahan

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hang in there buddy...i know you got a rough road ahead with everything...been through several surgeries myself and i know they arent any fun

and as cliche as it is...if youre going through hell, keep on goin.

best of luck man

I went through the divorce thing almost 2 years ago. It just takes time to be back "to normal" and feel better. Try to keep busy with friends and stuff. I spent a lot of time playing ball in the gym and making new friends. Had to since I moved to another town lol. I don't really believe the phrase "everything happens for a reason". People make choices and we have to deal with it. JMO. not trying to change what people believe.

I went through the divorce thing almost 2 years ago. It just takes time to be back "to normal" and feel better. Try to keep busy with friends and stuff. I spent a lot of time playing ball in the gym and making new friends. Had to since I moved to another town lol. I don't really believe the phrase "everything happens for a reason". People make choices and we have to deal with it. JMO. not trying to change what people believe.

i agree with ya there. people make choices and it just sucks that we have to deal with them. I do beleave in karma though

Keep you head up Justin & your mind clear. I'll pray for you bro.

Just remember the good lord knows your limits, he will NEVER give you more than you can't handle. I'm one who believes everything happens for a reason & I assure you another door in life will open.

:angel:

-Jon

Keep you head up Justin & your mind clear. I'll pray for you bro.

Just remember the good lord knows your limits, he will NEVER give you more than you can't handle. I'm one who believes everything happens for a reason & I assure you another door in life will open.

:angel:

-Jon

thanks Jon. i need all the help i can get brother. i just get frustrated at time but i have to move on. i never understand why thing happen but the only thing i can do is my best and i am doing that every day.

Really sorry to hear about all that Justin. Me and the wife are going through a very rough time right now with her health and while I do not understand why nor can I see the end of it right now, I have to remind myself that God is in control and everything happens for a reason. Believe me, I know how sick you probably are of hearing that, but its true. Keep your head up, and I know i'm a long way away but if you need something just holla at me. Stay strong bro.

Bryan

at least she didn't try to have you killed

:crackup::wtf:

Eddie Murphy - true love is when you find yourself holding a gun in one hand and a can of poison in the other struggling to decide :jester:

Very sorry to hear about your relationship, I also have first-hand experience there. :sigh: A few things, first *millions* of men have gone through what you have, you are NOT alone and this is by no means a personal vendetta against you; second, after about 4-6 weeks as the initial drama passes, life will be GREAT for about another 4-6 weeks, then it will get really bad, expect that and use that time to prepare and get ahead; third, research and hire the best damned lawyer you can and DO what he says. If you need help getting your head straight reach out here, there are a few really great folks I know are happy to help in that area. I am sorry to hear it just wasn't meant to be.

Mr. P.