2bfast's Build

2bfast

Got some update pics. Got the interior mostly done. Still plugging away at the wiring for the nitrous still. 80% done.

Polished bottles and blowdown tubes, pressure senders wired in along with the bottle heaters which are the brackets as well.

DSC02490.jpg

Sueded rear cab, polished halon fire exting.

DSC02494.jpg

Denali Gauge Bezel, Silver steering wheel bowtie inlay, nitrous switch panel, billet pedals

DSC02496.jpg

Sueded door panels, billet door locks, smoked reflector light thingy

DSC02495.jpg

Electronic Fuel Pressure & Nitrous Pressure gauges. Along with the wideband A/F PLX Gauge

DSC02497.jpg

Gaylord Speedstur Tonneau and BSER that got recently installed:

DSC02501.jpg

At this point, all the wiring is ran and where it needed to be, just needs to be hooked up and cleaned up.

As usual, stay tuned!!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

holy moly bryan!!!!!! shes gonna be fast. but can she run with me new setup :ninja: hahahah. i dont like the billet door locks though, they stick out too much but i love the nitrous outlet switch panel and the gauges. looks awesome man.

Now shave that handle and mold the rollpan. You don't drive it enough to worry about cracking.

Truck looks sweet. Should mold in the roll pan though

I thought about it, but didnt do it initially. I most likely will in the future

Looking reall good Brian! cheers.gif

When u plan on taking it to the track??

Thanks. Not sure when ill make it to the track cause im really not sure when i'll have the nitrous done! lol I just have a lot of irons in the fire right now with work, new house, ect. We'll get r goin sooner or later ughdance.gif

Thanks. Not sure when ill make it to the track cause im really not sure when i'll have the nitrous done! lol I just have a lot of irons in the fire right now with work, new house, ect. We'll get r goin sooner or later ughdance.gif

oo ok seems like you've been pretty busy! Lol

looks great can't wait till everything is done and running! :cheers: