2bfast's Build

2bfast

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekend of 2/6/10 progress:

Got the bottles re-mounted. Had the lines from the bottle nipples to the "Y" custom made. Routed them under the carpet to the main feed line. Horrible picture I know, but its somethin. Ill get better ones as the weather clears up.

5-3.jpg

Ill start at the motor. Had a custom line made from the solinoid to the firewallk, drilled the firewall for the bulkhead fitting.

1-5.jpg

Under the dash where the bulkhead comes through the firewall

2-6.jpg

Heres a crappy pic of the console. Kind of making this the "brain box" of the system. Shown is the window switch, PLX wideband modual, and nitrous filter w/ pressure gauge sender. Ill have the relays for the bottle heaters, and breaker switches also mounted in here some where with more planning.....

3-3.jpg

4-1.jpg

7-3.jpg

Pic of how the gauges will be in the console. In the process of makin a mounting plate. Will be painted the same as the switch panel.

6-4.jpg

After we got all the nitrous done, we got a good gameplan on the wiring. Gathered all the misc parts and wiring to complete. Next free weekened its on!

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

you would like to see my hard parts wouldnt you, you really need some female companionship

im not the one having homosexual tendencies...and my one night companionships are working out just fine....I like bringing home my whole paycheck