2bfast

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

A peak of a alittle of the progress. :cool:

DSC02318.jpg

Polished tanks, fuel & nitrous solenoids, and nitrous filter. I did the solenoids and filter, but had a buddy polish the tanks.

After deciding to run dual bottles, it set me back a little on time rounding up everything for both instead of just one. Once I get the brackets and heaters I can start wiring the system.

Need to pull the converter and have it restalled higher. Still need to install the injectors as well.

Be a good early winter project.......stay tuned!! :chevy:

• 5 weeks later...

Slowly but surely its gettin there. I will be making custom brackets for the solenoids and have the nitrous and fuel lines custom hardlined from the solenoids to the plate. Still need to polish the solenoids, nitrous filter, FPSS, and misc fittings throughout. Then start mocking up for wiring.

DSC02335.jpg

This week I will be sending out the converter to be restalled from 2800 to 3400. Once I get it back and installed, we will throw in the 42# injectors and re-tune from Justin.

I like how I went cam u went cam. I went spray, u went spray. And now u have another motor to build same as I. Weird huh? Not saying u copied but that it's a cool coinkidink that were goin the same route.... Granted ur truck Is MUCH nicer than mine lol.

can't wait to see how she runs b-dawg :thumbs:

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...