2bfast's Build

2bfast

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No that would be me (Ben) :cool:

oh damn. well my friend christian who is not on this site lives like 2 mins from me did ther first led conversion for the clusters on ls1truck like 4 months ago and i found out last night he did some ppls on here. he said he did a blue one and a bunch of white ones. didnt know whos was first

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

Updated pics, sorry for the quality...just snapped a few quick ones. THIS IS NOT DONE YET. Things are filthy from sitting, and I have a lot of detail work to do yet. But it is coming along pretty good.

DSC02368.jpgDSC02362.jpg

DSC02365.jpg

DSC02360.jpg

Im yet to work on getting my under hood mirrors back, that will probably be the last piece to the puzzle. Also my engine cover is being painted still. I have some driveablity issues im working out, I might have a couple dead injectors. Still in the testing process.......

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
looking tits :cheers: those coil packs came out good,is the bracket polished or dipped in crome?

Thanks Ivan. The only things that are chrome are the coil brackets and alternator....everything else is polished

FINALLY got to start putting things together. Got the bottles mounted and blowdown tubes in. Took apart the center console and fuse block under the hood and planned out mounting locations, wiring, and routing locations. Got a good plan of attack to make this a really clean install :cheers:

DSCN0988.jpg

Where the nitrous filter and window switch will be mounted.

DSCN0989.jpg

DSCN0985.jpg

FPSS and sender for the fuel pressure gauge

DSCN0984.jpg

DSCN0986.jpg

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

FINALLY got to start putting things together. Got the bottles mounted and blowdown tubes in. Took apart the center console and fuse block under the hood and planned out mounting locations, wiring, and routing locations. Got a good plan of attack to make this a really clean install :cheers:

DSCN0988.jpg

Where the nitrous filter and window switch will be mounted.

DSCN0989.jpg

DSCN0985.jpg

FPSS and sender for the fuel pressure gauge

DSCN0984.jpg

DSCN0986.jpg

It'll look good when we are done and run even better. :cheers: Do I hear a Trooper calling? :dupe:

Edited by Shade_Tree (see edit history)