Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2009

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see your going to make it Lucas ... :thumbs: ... I was wondering when you were going to chime in ...

My bad buddy, our anniversary was last week, she is turning thirty this weekend and I thought I had something going on the weekend, but I was wrong. So it looks like I am good to go... Sorry for stringing you out, ahaha

Looking forward to it, see you then. :cheers:

My bad buddy, our anniversary was last week, she is turning thirty this weekend and I thought I had something going on the weekend, but I was wrong.

Damn Bro ... We are on the same schedule almost ... My Anniversary was the 20th, and her BDay is the 27th ... But I do have a few years on you ... :thumbs: ... LOL

... I did take her on a Balloon Ride up in Essex VT as a surprise ... It was wild. I'd do it again in a heartbeat ... Maybe meet you out in NY for a ride with your company.

Damn Bro ... We are on the same schedule almost ... My Anniversary was the 20th, and her BDay is the 27th ... But I do have a few years on you ... :thumbs: ... LOL

... I did take her on a Balloon Ride up in Essex VT as a surprise ... It was wild. I'd do it again in a heartbeat ... Maybe meet you out in NY for a ride with your company.

I actually crew for a couple that is based out of Penn. they own two baloons and we set them up each year for the Adirondack balloon festival (last weekend) and chase them.

It is a good excuse to get loaded in the back of the bus while we are chasing them, it's a good time for sure. Every now and then we get to go up, definatley a very unique flight.

post-2110-1254424912_thumb.jpg

... Where is everyone ...

Figured there would be a few more people who have chimed in by now ... :uhoh: ...

Man I wish I could go. I'll be coming home from vac that day and then night shift that night! :mad:

Ok guys just wanted to say if anyone has mechanical problems I have a trailer and a truck to get you home. Also I will have tools avilable if needed. I wont have the trailer at the track but I am 10 minutes from the track. So, let it all hang out. I myself will be spraying her with a 150 shot ! :thumbs:

Ok guys just wanted to say if anyone has mechanical problems I have a trailer and a truck to get you home. Also I will have tools avilable if needed. I wont have the trailer at the track but I am 10 minutes from the track. So, let it all hang out. I myself will be spraying her with a 150 shot ! :thumbs:

Not sure if I am gonna let it all hang since I am coming from such a distance, DRs and floor jack will probably be staying home......I will most likely just be running for fun, not out to break any records that weekend(or my truck LOL). :ninja:

Maybe you could grease Rockhead's throttle a little ... so we can "Cruise" on the Cruise ... :thumbs: ... :jester:

I will most likely just be running for fun, not out to break any records that weekend(or my truck LOL). :ninja:

same for me i dont feel like breaking 200 miles from home. i dont even wanna know how much the tow would cost

same for me i dont feel like breaking 200 miles from home. i dont even wanna know how much the tow would cost

8hnpSS = P_SSY

Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel ...

LOL ... :jester:

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)