Lebanon Valley - Day At The Drags - 2009

well shit! i just saw this. I am moving to Jersey this weekend so i wont make this meet, BUT my truck is there if someone wants to drive it!! WRONG!! haha!! so when is the next meet in the area? I am booked already the following 2 weekends, but i am game for sometime in early November if you guys are up for something? I wont have internet for a lil bit out there, but some of you have my cell, so text of call me if you need something. I really look forward to meeting you all and having some fun times soon!

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well shit! i just saw this. I am moving to Jersey this weekend so i wont make this meet, BUT my truck is there if someone wants to drive it!! WRONG!! haha!! so when is the next meet in the area? I am booked already the following 2 weekends, but i am game for sometime in early November if you guys are up for something? I wont have internet for a lil bit out there, but some of you have my cell, so text of call me if you need something. I really look forward to meeting you all and having some fun times soon!

Hopefully we'll meet up in hillsboro NJ yet this year. :fingersx: Havn't decieded when, but I also want to have a cam install party in the near future.

Edited by thomp62301 (see edit history)

Sad to say, but it isn't looking good. :sigh:

I will be checking the weather reports today to make a decision. If we're going, I have to drop the dog off at the kennel tomorrow AM, and I really don't want to do it if we're iffy (or definite!) about not going. Too bad weather prediction isn't an exact science. :confused:

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Hey All ...

Although the weather reports could be better ... they could be a lot worse yet!!!!

It will rain Thur-Fri ... Saturday Morning is showing a 20% chance and they are saying it is to the South and East of Albany, NY ...

That means, we should be go to go. The Precipitation should move through by morning ... But those coming from the south, will have some SNOW to contend with on your commute ...

I'm going to be optimistic and say its still a GO ... :thumbs: :thumbs: ....

*** For those Txting and Calling ***

I'll get back to you as soon as I can ... I've been really busy at work the last couple days ....

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

I think Dan (Mr. Fireman31) has something up his sleeve for November. :)

I'm sure he does. :driving:

:ninja:

... But those coming from the south, will have some SNOW to contend with on your commute ...

Snow + RWD = not fun! :uhoh: