Security Section?

The_aSSet

Security Section?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there should be a Security Section?

• Yes
    • No

Question

What exactly did you have in mind? A place to talk about products to use on the trucks? A place to talk about high crime areas and 'look out for my stolen truck' section?

This will most likely promote crime..

Just like "steal me stickers"

my votes no... Sorry :dunno:

yeah i understand where ur comin from, but even just like a section to keep people updated on the latest security tech, maybe thats a better idea.

For the product ideas why don't we just change the section to "Radio, Sound, & Security"

...just a suggestion :cheers:

:withstupid: , good idea. I think a section dedicated to security itself is a bit much, plus it might give thief's an insight and just make it much more easier than it already is!

Why let people know what you have for terms of security? So they can study them, then break in your shit... Nah I'll pass

agreed. i'm sure as the latest security systems hit the market thieves are finding and developing new ways to defeat them. and i'm starting to become suspicious that thieves maybe signing up to the site to check out locations of where to look for the trucks...i noticed when aaron's truck (bad ass silvy) was stolen i read back at a few of his topics and he'd post physical addresses of places he's seen another person's SSS or like one of his past topics where he got his haircut and his truck was keyed...i think thieves are keying into this and know where to find your truck. i could be wrong but that's what i'm thinking.

For the product ideas why don't we just change the section to "Radio, Sound, & Security"

...just a suggestion :cheers:

sounds good to me, but warn people not to post what kind of security they have, i mean its common sense really.

I think there should be a section where we talk about our feelings. Or maybe where we discuss our favorite things to put in yogurt.

ooooooooooooooooh that kind of "security" section...i was thinking truck security. can i change my vote?

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)